The Harbor Entrepreneur Center is pleased to announce the launch of the new PROPEL Program. PROPEL is designed to transform talented company founders into amazing CEOs, by inserting innovation and a grander vision into their entrepreneurial tool kit!
Led by local growth experts and peer founders who have blazed a trail before, PROPEL offers companies extensive experience in growing and scaling businesses through an “advanced” business accelerator program with one goal: to support the growth of scalable business in the Charleston region, by providing tremendous resources and experiences that will lead companies toward continued and sustainable next level growth.
“The Harbor Entrepreneur Center was built on entrepreneur mentors giving their time and experience to emerging entrepreneurs in our community. I’m excited for both those looking to give back and those looking to grow to collide through The Harbor’s PROPEL program” – John Osborne, Co-Founder of the Harbor
Starting on April 12 and running until October 1, PROPEL will engage 12 companies and 24 mentors on a 24 week journey that will engage the selected companies to amazing participant benefits that will include:
- Access to 24 Mentors that founded multimillion dollar businesses w/ 6 planning sessions
- Access to Experts including Marketing, Accounting, and
- 14 Curriculum Sessions with Educational materials and other learning resources
- A Co-hort of other business leaders working together at a similar stage to support
- Live virtual attendance to our Podcast interviewing the best and brightest entrepreneurs
- FREE workspace throughout your time in the program + free float workspace until 2021year end at both Harbor This includes: wi-fi, parking, conference room, and daily “collision” with like minded others
- A pitch event during the final week to a community of support investors and
- The overall PROPEL PROPEL winning company lead entrepreneur receives 1 additional year of access to workspace at both Harbor locations plus $2750 in dues to Forum for 1
“There is no greater tool to scale your business than the Mentorship, Curriculum, Experts, and Network of PROPEL.” – Patrick Bryant, Board Chair & Co-Founder of the Harbor
For more information regarding the new PROPEL program go to: https://www.harborec.com/propel
About The Harbor EC: The Harbor Entrepreneur Center is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the entrepreneurial community in Charleston. Our enthusiasm is inspired by the dreamers, makers, and do-ers in our region. We help scalable companies grow through our accelerator for innovative startups, Forum groups for further-stage founders, shared workspace for emerging companies and other powerful resources. The Harbor consistently provides opportunities for local entrepreneurs to collide with other highly motivated, capable and intelligent individuals.