Housing markets are showing resilience against the pandemic, but some are thriving more than others and are expected to continue to perform strongly in the years ahead.
Coinciding with the National Association of REALTORS®’ virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit on Thursday, NAR released a list of the top metros expected to have the strongest housing markets over the next three to five years. Researchers factored in domestic migration, housing affordability for new residents, consistent job growth relative to the national average, population age structure, attractiveness for retirees, and home price appreciation.
The following 10 markets were identified by NAR (listed in alphabetical order):
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, Ga.
- Boise City, Idaho
- Charleston-North Charleston, S.C.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- Des Moines-West Des Moines, Iowa
- Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, Ind.
- Madison, Wis.
- Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, Ariz.
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Spokane-Spokane Valley, Wash.
Read the full article, HERE.